The Rockwall News (www.myrockwallnews.com) is the Rockwall area’s best-read news & sports, which attracts over 30,000 unique (separate) readers per month who view over 75,000 page views per month (Google Analytics). It continues to grow fast!
Produced on a free, advertising-supported, 24/7, state-of-the-art website, we do not print an old school newspaper.
“First with the News You Want to Click,” we provide more breaking/headline news and feature stories about the Rockwall area than any other media.
Top-of-page “Banner” or “Leaderboard” ads and in-page “Big Box” ads are priced the same and rotate automatically across all 2,000+ pages of our website to provide you with maximum audience coverage.
Our ad rates are:
Since readership is increasing so fast, we don’t offer advertising packages for longer than 26 weeks/6 months.
Discounts and free ads are available for many non-profit organizations, as long as they do not advertise elsewhere, and will email/promote our news stories about them to their membership.
FEATURE NEWS STORY RATES
In addition to advertising, another highly-effective way for you to promote your business is with a feature news story. For just $395, we will write a top-quality, two typewritten-page feature story profiling your business.
For an extra $100, we can also place these same feature stories in other local Rockwall area media, including the Rockwall/Rowlett/Heath Neighbors Go, NeighborsGo.com and local social media. Please ask for more details.
Video news reports start as low as $195 for a 60-90 second YouTube-style video.
High-quality, fully-edited video production starts at $495 for a 2-3 minute video.
We also build websites, blogs and set up social media sites.
We also can blog and write comments on various websites and pages in your company’s or organization’s behalf.
Prices begin as low as $100 to establish sites and pages, $300 for simple one-page websites and $20 per month to blog and comment.
1. Numerous local political candidates have said that the candidates who win are those who advertise and promote their campaigns on The Rockwall News.
2. A new pizza restaurant recently purchased a feature news story and gained so many customers that they decided to advertise immediately.
3. A local salon/spa business advertised a Valentine’s Day/February 2013 Massage Special and received 122 click-thrus on their ad to their website in just 3 weeks of advertising!
4. One advertiser which builds boat docks on Lake Ray Hubbard invested $2,000 in promotion for one month – with one banner ad, one box ad, plus a feature news story. After just 30 days, the owner said they had received so many calls and emails that they had to stop advertising to follow-up on all of their new contacts!
5. During election season, one City Council candidate and local blogger said the day after his candidacy article appeared on our website, over 100 people clicked on his blog to learn more about him. He said they must all have come from the article because he hadn’t posted any blog entries for two weeks!
Businesses which have selected to advertise or have news stories written:
Top-of-page banner ads 728 x 90 pixels
Big Box ads 300 x 250 pixels
To email your digital artwork (GIF, eps or jpg files only in flash or image only), please contact us first to obtain the correct email address. We do not post our email addresses to prevent spam (junk email).
If you do not have your own web ad(s) and need for us to produce one or more, our web designers can create extremely high-quality, animated banner and cube ads with up to three slides or copy changes for just $95 per ad. You can generally change and add three more copy changes for just $25 per ad.
Your web ads generally will appear online within 2-3 days of placing your order, unless you need a rush job, which can be accommodated.
WHY ADVERTISE ON THE ROCKWALL NEWS?
Website readers are better educated, more employed and affluent, with more money to spend on your products/services than the audiences of any other media.
1. Your ads will be seen by 4-5,000 separate individuals weekly.
(More than any other local media!)
2. Your eye-catching, flash web ads across the top of each page and next to every news story are more often seen than ads in any other media.
(Ads are not squashed together, such as in newspapers)
3. You can tabulate how many people actually saw your ad, plus how many clicked on it for info.
(Tabulated accurately by Google Analytics & WordPress Stats)
4. Your ads will be seen by people with more money in their pockets and more disposable income than any other media audiences to spend on your products/service.
(They are also better educated and more often to be employed!)
5. Our advertising rates are low and highly-competitive.
(They provide the greatest advertising value for reaching Rockwall County’s upscale residents)
THE KEY TO SUCCESSFUL ADVERTISING
Advertising experts agree that the key to successful advertising is to consistently reach enough people in your target audience enough times that they will be persuaded to contact or visit your business. Normally your ad needs to reach someone three times before he or she will respond to your message.
The Rockwall News is now your best bet in Rockwall County for achieving that goal, plus we offer your business both paid advertising and free publicity opportunities.
OTHER FACTORS TO KEEP IN MIND
1. More people now get their news from websites (47%) than from TV (30%) or any other media. (We Media/Zogby Interactive Poll, 2008)
2. Facebook.com, Google.com and YouTube.com are the three largest search engines in the world.
3. If Facebook were a country it would be the third most populated nation in the world, behind only China and India.
4. Over 90 percent of Fortune 500 companies now use Facebook as a primary tool for building their businesses.
The Rockwall News attracts readers and builds traffic primarily online through our use of social media sites, RSS, SEO (Search Engine Optimization), Google tools and email promotions (not spam) to Rockwall residents, organizations, churches, schools and businesses.
We also tell everybody we know and come across as we network in the community!
Please call J.J. Smith right now at 214-317-1718 (cell).
You’ll be glad you did!