Heath High athletes commit to play college sports on National Signing Day
HEATH – Eight Rockwall-Heath High School senior athletes committed in writing to accept athletic scholarships and play for three Texas colleges, three in Oklahoma and one in Louisiana on National Signing Day, Feb. 6.
The athletes are pictured above. Click on the photo to enlarge it.
The athletes are:
- Ashton Hierholzer- Girls Soccer, Oklahoma State University
- Jay Arnold – Football, Texas A&M University
- Raaquan Davis – Football, Baylor University
- Evan Higbee – Football, Southwestern Oklahoma State University
- Shyon Motlagh – Football, Sam Houston State University
- Chase Regian – Football, University of Louisiana at Monroe
- Kevin Wharry – Football, Kilgore Junior College
- Roby Worley – Football, Oklahoma Baptist University
By J.J. Smith, Publisher